Hotels & Dining
Convenient and Comfortable…
With more than 6,600 hotel rooms in Albany County, there are plenty of options when it comes to selecting the right hotel for your event. After a day of traveling, sightseeing, or business meetings, choose to relax in one of Albany County's fine accommodations that offer the best in comfort and hospitality.
There are multiple hotels within walking distance and near the Albany Capital Center, Including:
- Renaissance Albany.The historic DeWitt Clinton hotel connected to the Capital Center site via an enclosed walkway which went through a $48.5 million renovation to become a 204-room hotel.
- Hilton Albany (386 rooms) is a 5 minute walk away.
- Hampton Inn Downtown (165 rooms) is a 9 minute walk away.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites (75 rooms) is a 7 minute walk away.
- Hilton Garden Inn at Albany Medical Center (125 rooms)
- TownePlace Suites (106 rooms).
Discover why Albany is called the Culinary Capital!
Visiting Albany? Be sure to bring your appetite! With charming outdoor patios, trendy spots with flavorful cuisine, and cozy pubs with great Happy Hour specials, you'll find a place in Albany County to satisfy your taste buds. From Cohoes to Colonie to Downtown Albany and the historic Warehouse District, Albany County's culinary scene is booming with locally-owned restaurants and craft beverage producers. Savor international flavors, pub fare, vegan and vegetarian cuisine, comfort food and much more in Albany, New York. Visit Discover Albany's website to learn more!