Hotels & Dining
Convenient and Comfortable…
With more than 6,600 hotel rooms in Albany County, there are plenty of options when it comes to selecting the right hotel for your event. After a day of traveling, sightseeing, or business meetings, choose to relax in one of Albany County's fine accommodations that offer the best in comfort and hospitality.
There are multiple hotels within walking distance and near the Albany Capital Center, Including:
- Renaissance Albany.The historic DeWitt Clinton hotel connected to the Capital Center site via an enclosed walkway which went through a $48.5 million renovation to become a 204-room hotel.
- Hilton Albany (386 rooms) is a 5 minute walk away.
- Hampton Inn Downtown (165 rooms) is a 9 minute walk away.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites (75 rooms) is a 7 minute walk away.
- Holiday Inn Express (135 rooms) is a 13 minute walk away.
- Hilton Garden Inn at Albany Medical Center (125 rooms)
- TownePlace Suites (106 rooms).
Discover why Albany is called the Culinary Capital!
Visitors to Albany can enjoy dining at Jack's Oyster House, the second oldest family-run restaurant in the United States, sample Chopped Champion Ric Orlando's eclectic menu at New World Bistro Bar, or head to Yono's to savor a wine selection that has been continuously named a semi-finalist in the James Beard Foundation's outstanding wine program.
In addition to great food and wine, Albany is also a great place to sample local microbrews at the Albany Pump Station, distilled spirits at the Albany Distilling Company, or a flight of hard cider at New York's first licensed farm cidery, Nine Pin Ciderworks.