Convenient and Comfortable…
With more than 6,600 hotel rooms in Albany County, there are plenty of options when it comes to selecting the right hotel for your event. After a day of traveling, sightseeing, or business meetings, choose to relax in one of Albany County's fine accommodations that offer the best in comfort and hospitality.
There are multiple hotels within walking distance and near the Albany Capital Center, Including:
- Renaissance Albany .The historic DeWitt Clinton hotel connected to the Capital Center site via enclosed walkway which went through a $48.5 million renovation to become a 204-room hotel.
- Hilton Albany (386 rooms) a 5 minute walk away.
- Hampton Inn Downtown (165 rooms) a 9 minute walk away.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites (75 rooms) a 7 minute walk away.
- Holiday Inn Express (135 rooms) a 13 minute walk away.
- Hilton Garden Inn at Albany Medical Center (125 rooms)
- TownePlace Suites (106 rooms).
For additional information on hotels in Albany County, visit the Albany County Convention & Visitors Bureau website at www.albany.org/hotels.